Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mission Beach








We spent the first day (Sunday) at the beach. There is just something about the beach that I love. Mark my words, one day I will surf. We went to Mission Beach in San Diego. I was a little bummed becaue it was so cold. I think the high was around 65 degrees that day. That didn't deter my kids or Jared. They spent as much time in the water as they could manage - which wasn't a whole lot. I stayed on the beach warm and dry. After they got their fill of swimming, Dan and my Dad helped them with the obilgatory burying. They shaped Kolton into a muscle man, Kabri to a mermaid (of course), and Koby became a robot. After that we headed to the beach shops and lunched at a little pizza parlor that served huge pizzas.

1 comments:

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

IT LOOK LIKE YOU GUYS HAD LOT'S OF FUN. AMY BUTLER