Monday, March 2, 2009







I went up to the 3A state basketball tournament this week. I stayed with Dan and Joy. Usually when I am up there I have a million things to do and not enough time to do it in. Well, this time I got to just hang out with Joy and the kids between games. It was awesome! Joy had Blakers because his babysitter was sick. So, I got to just play with kids! We went to the park so Avery could fly her kite. Both the boys wanted me to hold them and carry them, so I did. I hate to admit it, but my arms were killing me the next day. No wonder Joy is sooooo very tough. I was Trey's favorite person for the first time EVER. I will take the sore arms every time for that. I was, however, quickly replaced when Grandpa showed up. Oh well, I enjoyed it while it lasted. By the way, my brother is a lucky man - don't you think my sister-in-law is beautiful?

2 comments:

Danyale said...

Your photography is getting way Awesome!!!! Look at you and all your talents. By the way send me the recipe for your cookies, they were darling.

griffin gossip said...

You kinda forget you can fly kites. How fun. Karen