Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Are you happy now?

I decided I'd had enough of the whining. I fancy myself a binge blogger. You get a lot of blogging from me all at once and then nothing for a long time. However, I thought I would post some Yellowstone pictures to placate those of you who are nagging at me - you know who you are!

Yellowstone was WAY cooler than I thought it would be. Not hardly the trip I imagined. I thought it would be something similar to a trip to Joe's Valley, but NO. The hot pots were awesome, the gysers were way cool, and we got to see animals we have never seen in the wild before. Jack and Dianne almost got attacked by a bear! OK, I might just be a little melodramatic there, but they were close enough to a grizzly to be attacked. Lucky for them he just wasn't in the mood.

I may grace you with more pictures later - if you're lucky. JK - I am just sooooo impressed by those of you who make time. I love to read all of yours.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Yeah an update! I love your Yellowstone pictures! Next time we'll have to go - hopefully Bron and Brookie will be old enough to travel a little bit better!
Tara

Petersen Kids said...

Hi! I got your blog off of Tara's. It is so cute! Looks like you had a fun summer. Super cute kids!!
Brooke

Mist said...

Shanae- I jumped over from Jessica's I just had to say HI and I love your posts of Yellowstone. I am sad though that you were so close. I live about ten minutes from Bear World. I would have loved to see you.Your family is so cute. Growing so fast! You look like you are doing great! I have so many fun memories with you! I hope to hear from you sometime!
Misty

barbara beck said...

Hey Mrs. Butler,
Do you remember me your favorite student at good old Emery High? I cant believe how grown up your kids, while of course you still look young and vivacious as ever! Your family looks great, hope all is well with you and your family!

Shanae Butler said...

Barbara,
What are you up to? Where are you? What is going on in your life?