Monday, November 10, 2008

They are finally here!

Our babies are finally here! They were born between 11 pm and 4 am on Friday morning. She had 3 girls and 3 boys. That's right - 6 babies!! We were expecting four so the last two were a real surprise. They are all healthy and Zoie is a very good little mom. They will be ready to go for Christmas. Jared says I can't keep them all so, if you know anyone who wants one, have them give me a call.

My nephew, Braxton, has decided they are his puppies. He was getting a little upset that other little kids were looking at his puppies. He also thinks I am mean for keeping them in a little box. He wants me to let them out to run. I am not sure who it is going to be harder on when they leave, me or him. However, Avery, my niece hasn't seen them yet. I am willing to bet she will give Brax a little competition. She made me promise that she could name them all.

I am sorry I don't have pictures right now. Jared hid my camera with the pictures on it somewhere. I will post pictures later today!

3 comments:

The Thornleys said...

Yeah! Puppies!! I kept asking Justin if Jared had said anything about them being born because I hadn't heard anything from you! Thats so exciting. I want to see some pics, so I can't wait. Although then I'll just want one....

Danyale said...

Yah!!! I didn't realize that they were black when they were born. I can't wait to see them, Logan and Aubs are going to freak. Congrats!!!

griffin gossip said...

cute puppies! I wanted to thank you for the shirt. I love it ! I kinda was a slacker on you. I am sorry for that. I really am dependable. I thought you put a wonderful program on. So hats of to ya!!!! Karne