Monday, October 13, 2008

Reba & Kelly . . . . and, who's that? Barbara Jean!!!







Sean and Bre had tickets to the Reba & Kelly concert. Lucky me, Sean decided he didn't really want to go. So, they gave me his tickets for Christmas! Because Bre works for Zions, she gets to buy tickets before they actually go on sale. So, we were on the 13th row of the FLOOR!! Just before the concert opened Barbara Jean (Melissa Peterson from the Reba show) came out a performed her stand-up comedy. Hysterical. I loved this, being the avid Reba show fan that I am. She also came out half way through the show.

The mix between Reba and Kelly was awesome. It was a little different show than Reba usually puts on. Danyale and I bought Reba tickets from a scalper about 100 years ago and the show then was almost a broadway production. She had dancers and changed her clothes about 5 times. This was a little more low-key, but was still way awesome!!

Thanks Bre and Sean!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Glad you guys had a fun time! Are you coming up this week?

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

I'm so glad you could come with me! You are so crazy busy all the time. It was so nice to have my sister all to myself. Love ya! Bre