Monday, October 6, 2008

Sunday dinner at the Bulter's

Jack and Dianne have all of us over for Sunday dinner once or twice a month. I was trying out a new lens last night and took some pictures. Usually we eat and then hang out pretty much all night.

OK, so I made the girls all get in a picture. This took us a while because I couldn't figure out how to set the automatic timer on my new camera - thanks for your diligence girls. Only the two pregnant girls whinned about it. But, they were troopers. I have to say publicly that I love these girls. I am grateful to have married into a big family of boys so that I get the pleasure of having wonderful sister in laws. May we all grow old together.


These were my favorite pictures of Bron (bottom) and Ryde (top), the two youngest boys.



Brax was hammin' it up for me. I took about 100 pictures of him running around on the deck. Up until it got too cold and we had to go inside.


Ryker and Brookie playing horses.

3 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

So much fun! You look freakin' skinny in that picture Shanae! You look so great! I'm trying to come down this weekend... You've been making me miss home so much :) My mom owes you, ha ha ha.

I just saw Britney the other weekend... she's not even showing yet! (My friend announced to everyone at the wedding luncheon that she was prego!)

Tara said...

LOVE the pics - and yes, I'm glad I'm not one of the prego girls! YEAH! I agree, a bunch of great sis-in-laws! Can't wait to see all of your family pics you take tonight - you'll have to post them since no one else will set up a blog to keep me entertained!
Tara

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

your pics are so cute. I love looking at your's and tara's blogs.
xoxo!!